February 23, 2014

Pals that Swam in Hot tubs with us at Nipclub

This last week we lost a dear friend, Ingrid human of NoCryBabyDogs

 She leaves behind her dog Daffy.

Our great DanaPixie is going to take Daffy in to her home.
Ingrid will be very missed. With Daffy she attended every event
Also many of us have printed items she made.

To Relieve some stress, everyone soaked in hot tubs at #Nipclub's fursday night gathering.
Here are a few photos from the night.







Thank you to everyone that donates and hangs out with us. 

1 comment:

Mariodacat said...

My lame human totally forgot about nipclub. She was so intent on the weather, that she totally forgot. I tell you, I'm going to have to find new staff pretty soon - this set is getting too unreliable. I think I missed a good pawty too.

#Nipclub Colorful Easter March 28th, 2024

Please drop any $ you can into the Tip Jar to help pets at Columbia Second Chance .  Every penny helps! Thanks! Colorful Pre-Easter Pawty  ...